Nothing else to add … just to try to make some: if you are a chocolate addict, it will be a delight!
- 250 g flour
- 200 g butter
- 150 g confectioner’s sugar
- 100 g dark chocolate
- 30 g cocoa powder
- 5 g “fleur de sel”
- 1 egg and 1 egg yolk
One day before:
- Melt the chocolate.
- In a large bowl, mix flour, sugar, cocoa and salt. Add butter cut in dice and crumble all these ingredients with your hands.
- Add the melted chocolate, the egg yolk and the egg.
- On a floured surface, break the dough into three pieces and roll each into a log shape 1” in diameter.
- Place in the refrigerator to chill overnight.
The day you bake:
- Preheat the oven at 350° F.
- Roll the log in sugar.
- Cut log into ½” thick slices and place on a parchment-lined tray.
- Bake for 6/7 minutes. Let them cool on the tray .