Quick, easy & tasty : a great proposition for a diner with friends!
Recipe for 6:
- 6 cod filets
- Fine sliced Chorizo,
- 6 vines of cherry tomato’s (5-6 tomatoes on each)
- Olive oil
- Espelette Chili
- Mix olive oil, chili and a pinch of salt.
- Place cod and tomatoes in 2 separate pans and brush them with the mixture.
- Slice the chorizo and cover the filet (mimicking scales).
- Heat the oven (400 F) and place the fish in it (no pre-heating). After 10 minutes, place the tomato pan in the oven, and cook for 10/15 minutes.
That’s it! Cook a ” riz pilaf” or roast potatoes for a simple side dish.